Installing Google Drive File Stream for Mac
- From a Finder window, delete the old Google Drive folder from your computer. (The folder should be listed under “Devices”.)
- If you haven’t already done so, log in to your Georgetown Google Apps account.
- From your Web browser, go to the Google Drive File Stream home page.
- On the “Google Drive Help” page, click Download for Mac.
- If prompted, save the installer file to your Desktop. (If you’re not prompted, the file may have been saved in your Downloads folder.)
- Double-click the installer file.
- Double-click the .pkg file
- In the pop-up window, click Continue.
- Click Continue in the next window.
- Click Install in the next window.
- In the next window, enter your computer password and then click Install Software to start the installation process.
- After a few moments, you should see the following install confirmation message. Click Close.
- If you see the pop-up window shown below, click Move to Trash.