How to Share Google Calendar
- Go to calendar.google.com
- In the My calendars list on the left side of the page, click the down-arrow button next to the calendar you want to share, then select Share this calendar.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share your calendar with.
- From the drop-down menu on the right side, select a level of permission, then click Add Person.
- For a busy search only for Public, set the permissions for Make Available for Iredell-Statesville Schools to See Only Free/Busy (Hide details) from the drop down box
- If you want to send a link to someone, click the Get Sharable Link
- Click Save.