How to Fix Google Chat Not Working after Lightspeed
- Login to the Mac as ladmin and DISABLE PREFERENCES
- Open up System Preferences
- Open up Users & Groups
- Click the unlock icon in the bottom left.
- Right click the user account on the left and click Advanced Options
- Change their Account Name to their updated name NOTE - THEY WILL NOW USE THIS ACCOUNT NAME TO SIGN IN. DO NOT CHANGE THEIR HOME DIRECTORY
- Click Ok, out of System Preferences and logout or restart and now the user should be able to sign into their computer with updated login information.