How to Use Voicemail with Avaya
Setting up your Voicemail
- Press the Voicemail key and enter the initial PIN number of 100322 #
- Follow the prompt to Press 2 for Account Administration
- Then follow the prompts to record your message and to change your PIN
Access your Voicemail messages
- If you have a new voicemail message the Red Beacon light will be lit up at the top of your phone
- To retrieve the message, press the voicemail button and enter the PIN you previously set up
- The display will give you options to LISTEN to new, old or saved messages.
- Press the SELECT softkey when the message you want to hear is highlighted.
- Follow the prompts to then Save, Delete or Copy the message